Monday, October 7, 2013

I love my house best in. . .

Autumn!


My favorite tree, a Japanese Katsura, is beginning to turn yellow. The leaves fill the air with a sweet smell as they fall, very etherial. 


This greets you by the front door.


Open the front door and come on in - this is the first thing you'll see. I love to decorate my hall tree seasonally. 





I love, love, love pumpkins and have gathered sweet ones over the years.





The painting is an original by Cathy Horvath.


An autumn quilt I made awhile back.


And a fun mini quilt I purchased.


Even though my favorite seasons are Spring and Summer, I fall in love with Autumn every year. Pumpkins seem to capture my heart once again.

1 comment:

  1. you have a lot of interesting ideas and i love your pretty tastes

    ReplyDelete