Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Old dog . . . new tricks!

Launching a blog has been fun but, oh my, the learning curve. I am fairly fearless in tackling the computer these days but in the early days I would worry that one wrong key would obliterate the whole shebang. I remember calling my boss on his "mobile phone" asking which key was for bold type even though he'd just told me before walking out the door! As far as this here blog, I still can't quite figure out how to put some lovely photos at the top of the page without them ending up filling the whole page. Or how to add those handy links to my Facebook page or Pinterest page. Or even how to add my blog name automatically when I comment on other blogs. And why do 7000 photos show up when I link to my files - Good Grief!! Funny thing is ~ I am loving every minute. . .

2 comments:

  1. :o) Creating a blog is so fun! If you need any help let me know. While I don't actually blog on my blog, I do know how to do some of the linky stuff. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, you & Ryan come over to the island for dinner and we can work on the linky stuff!! Thank you, Tiff!

    ReplyDelete